Sunday, July 11, 2010

THE SECRET BENEATH

Ever gazed my eyes, to look,
as grabbing as a hook.
The secret beneath, what lies
are vast silence and cries...
Happiness always remained there, as a mask
but you never dared to ask.

Ever seen my face to see,
looks that looks so fresh and free.
The secret beneath, what shines
are series of parallel worried looking lines...
Innocence was a regular feature
but, you never paid attention to this creature.

Ever hold my hand, so tight,
might be on seeing a terrific sight.
The secret beneath, what's inside
is never wanna' let you go, by my side...
It was always there for a support
something, you never managed to afford.

Ever felt my heart, so close,
which had always something to disclose.
The secret beneath, the reason it beats
it's just your love only, that it needs...
Always strived to love you, in disguise
but you always failed to see, what's inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment