Sunday, July 11, 2010

THE LONG WAIT FOR HER STARTS...


O' sweet dear friend of mine,
In my thoughts, so bright you shine
like a piece of diamond, in the coal mine.

Here I am, waiting wandering stray...
Day and night hoping pray..
An entire long week to go.
Slowly consoling myself,
I counted up to the heaven
and I said, "It's just SEVEN".

Here I am, holding my heart...
patiently waiting, removing the dirt.
Now my emotions had gone mix,
but still the days left, are SIX.

Here I am, teaching my heart to fly...
emotions are swarming, like
thousands of honey bee in a hive.
I have let my emotions, go and dive,
as the days left for her to come, are just FIVE.

Here I am, unable to hold it any more...
feels like, someone knocking on my door.
Memories flew, and came to the core,
because now my dear, it's just FOUR.

Here I am calling to you, O' my friend
I have let everything go free,
mind and emotions swinging high
seems as if hanging from a big tree
you know, Why??? It's just THREE.

Here I am, fallen into past
Memories overpowering me, driving
I have no clue now, as what to do?
Believe me, it's not the days, left two
it's my body and soul that seems
like tearing apart, in pieces of TWO.

Here I am, flying furious and fast
like a bullet, fired from the gun at last...
Feels like the day has come
old friends, golden moments of fun.
Now the day left for you to come
is just ONE.

Here I am, there you are
a few meters apart,
yet miles to cover on both the part.

A hope of light to see you,
yet I don't know, why..
but it still seems so dark.

Finally that moment had arrived
which had made even a man cry,
whenever he saw you passing by.

'He' is 'me', O' dear friend.
Heart exhausted and is starting to break
but, I am trying to mend,
an attempt, where I don't prefer
any open ends...
Because it's something very special,
no one can ever dare to lend....
The friendship between 'YOU and ME'.

........................................
...................................................
..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment