Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Friend Nupur : a dedication for your B'day


NUPUR - literal meaning पायल,
looks that are sure to make you her कायल,
smile that gonna' make you घायल,
a voice that sounds like कोयल,
with a sense that's so royal.
You have to give it a trial,
I bet you can't find a friend so loyal.

This is how I describe my friend,
so cute and little,
seems as if just landed from a space shuttle,
as precious as a truffle,
but sometimes, do behave like a duffer,
and makes it so tougher,
you are definitely gonna' suffer.

Her diamond like heart, glitters
beats fast like an rickshaw meter,
sometimes it's too hard and brittle,
but is always open,
like a door, without a shutter
sometimes making it, so clutter
not allowing even me, to enter.

At times demanding,
sometimes commanding,
looks confused in her own surroundings,
can't figure out where's her mind is wandering.

As far as my memory can go rewinding...
She is surely, the best friend of mine...
and I just wish to always hear myself,
in all her soundings...

HAPPY B'DAY NUPUR.....rox

No comments:

Post a Comment