Thursday, September 2, 2010

THE HIDDEN YOU...


So much I love you, my dear
every moment, because of which I fear...
The time for which you are not there
loud and louder,
I shout and cry somewhere...

Inside my heart, a small sacred space is there,
of which, I have taken an extra care,
as it's you, who resides there...

The sounds of my love,
when you can't hear...
and my eyes are filled with big love tears.
It's The Hidden You,
sitting inside that small corner, waiting
eagerly for me, something to share...

So gorgeous are you, my dear
doesn't matter, what you wear,
matches to you
like a perfect pair.

The moment my heart is paining,
and gets filled with despair
just seeing a picture of yours,
gives me such an immense pleasure...
That I am compelled to say it to my life : 'Come on Cheers'.

No comments:

Post a Comment